What is Payeer and how does it work?
Payeer Payment System Review
Official website: https://payeer.com/en/
Payeer is an international electronic payment system like, for example, PayPal, AdvCash, Perfect Money, Payza, Moneybookers or Neteller with which you can make payments (send or receive funds) worldwide. Payeer offers a free e-wallet which you can simply use just like a bank account. Payeer e-wallet for internet payments, shopping is very convenient. This payment system’s popularity on these days, is constantly growing, because it offers fast payments from your home with low commission. The company is registered in Georgia & 2012. The main advantage of this concrete payment provider is – speed, with which convenience and independence come together. The Payeer account is available in more than 200 countries worldwide.
– VISA & MasterCard;
– Bank Transfer;
– Sepa Transfer;
– Fund money through website, e-currency exchange platforms…
– Free, instant transfers via Money Express;
– Through the email address;
– Bank Transfer;
– Visa & MasterCard…
Available Security tools at this payment system:
– IP Security;
– SMS Security.
Account & e-Wallet
– Free account & e-wallet;
– No monthly commissions;
– Transfer money by e-mail to other users (without fee);
– High acceptance and safety level;
– Currency account – USD, RUB, EUR, BTC, ECH, BCH, LTC;
– Receive money anonymously;
– Accounts are available in more than 200 countries;
– Free deposit & withdrawal possibilities;
– Easy usage.
– Worldwide acceptable;
– Low fees and fast transaction speed, which is very important for Stock exchange traders, like, for example – Forex;
– Fast and simple registration;
– No limitations;
– Payeer accepts payments from over 150 different payment systems;
– The commission for transactions between Payeer accounts 0%;
– Different account currencies;
– Unique referral & partner program.
Payeer offers 24/7 responsive ‘ticket system’ support. Support contact languages – English and Russian.